Choose your preferred location and date
Below is a summary of the upcoming classroom training Net-Inspect has scheduled or plans to schedule. We will continue to add additional training options throughout the year. To register for a scheduled class, select 'Register Now', complete the form, and our team will follow-up with an invoice for payment to fully reserve your seat.
We do not have any additional training classes scheduled for 2019. We will send an email announcement once we have an updated 2020 classroom training list available.
If there is a specific city you would like us to add to the list, you can let us know at email@example.com.
The 8 Hour FAI and Quality Management Training includes:
- FAI Creation (2 hours)
- Manual Entry (inside of Net-Inspect)
- Excel Import
- Third-Party Ballooning Tool (DISCUS, InspectionXpert, etc.)
- FAI Buy-Off (45 minutes)
- Steps for reviewing/approving FAIs
- Making corrections to a disapproved FAI
- Hands-On Exercise (45 minutes)
- Lunch (30 minutes)
- Account Administration & Configuration (30 minutes)
- FAI Analytics/Reporting (30 minutes)
- Quality Management (1.5 Hours)
- Inspection Plan Creation/Modification
- Capturing Results
- Generating eTags
- APQP/PPAP (45 minutes)
- Initiating and completing APQP/PPAP Requests
- eSource (45 minutes)
- Initiating and completing eSource Inspection Records