Choose your preferred date
Looking for the most comprehensive Net-Inspect training with hands-on practice? Below is a summary of the upcoming virtual live classroom training Net-Inspect has scheduled. We will continue to add additional training options. To register for a scheduled class, select 'Register Now', complete the form, and enter payment information. If you prefer to pay via a purchase order and invoice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your PO and date you would like to join.
See the training items below for Net-Inspect module topics. Students will receive a Net-Inspect certification upon completion of the training.
Aug 3rd, 2021
First Article Module Training Webinar and Exercise
4 Hour FAI Training includes:
- FAI Creation
- Manual Entry (inside of Net-Inspect)
- Excel Import
- Third-Party Ballooning Tool (DISCUS, InspectionXpert, etc.)
- FAI Buy-Off
- Steps for reviewing/approving FAIs
- Making corrections to a disapproved FAI
- Hands-On Exercise
4 Hour Quality Management Agenda::
- Inspection Plan Creation/Modification
- Creating from FAIR Form 3
- Creating Manually
- Importing from Excel Template
- Adding feature photos and drawings
- Capturing Results
- Generating eTags
- Uploading CMM Files
- Reporting Creation and Analysis
Length: 4 hours for each course
Prerequisites: Test your technology setup to ensure compatibility with the training video conferencing service HERE
Desktop or laptop computer
A broadband wired or wireless internet connection
Speakers and a microphone, or headset. Dial-in numbers are also provided.
Recommended: A second monitor is highly recommended for optimal learning environment.